Sunday, July 18, 2010

In honor of my 57th Birthday....

Next Monday is my 57th birthday (O M G)  really?  REALLY, eek.  Right smack dab in the middle of the baby boom.  Which reminds me, where is my Jetson's car???  My fourth grade science book said we would be living in pods and using robots to clean our houses....sooooooo...Where is my Jetson's car and Rosie the Robot, for that matter?

Anyway, I digress, in honor of my 57th birthday, I am giving away a stash of beads (see below). I want to give thanks through a give away for all the blessings I have had over 57 years and all the lessons, some hard won, that I have learned that have made me the person I am (for better or worst). I'm am so blessed to have a good job, a good home, my beautiful doggies/children, wonderful friends and all the rest that make a good life.

What do you have to do to win, you ask? Just comment here until Monday evening at 8 PM MDST (Think Denver). All comments on this post through to Monday at 8 PM will be counted. You don't have to follow me, blog me or twitter me.  However, let people know in case they want to join in the fun!  I will draw the name by assigning a number (1,2,3,.....) to each comment in order.  I'll put all the numbers in the random name/number generator and voila, a winner.  (That military time thing sounded good in theory, ha, but I forgot how bad I was in math, LOL).  Wait, there is more, the winner gets to pick a friend who will receive a mini-stash.  We will work that all out when the winner is notified.


Here is the booty so far...I'm going to add some more stuff as the spirit moves me, so the rest will be a surprise...EVEN MORE FUN!

I will announce the winner on Monday evening.  However, I will be travelling next week, so the prize will go out next Saturday.

So get to commenting, what are you waiting for?????

Peace and love bead-heads!!

2 comments:

Lanyardlady said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you!
You are just a youngster, Cause I'm older than you!

This is such a fun idea and your beads look yummy!

moonlitfantaseas said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it will be a good one for you!