Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New colors

Hello everyone:  "Tuesday afternoon................." Ahh, the Moody Blues.  Yes, Virginia there was music before 1990.  Anyway, I digress.  I mixed up and played with some new color combos.  Not ready to show any finished work just yet, but think pink, lavender, orange and lime green.  Had fun, not my usual combos, but I love the beads I made. 

Hadn't felt the muse in awhile so it was nice to play and just let things unfold.  No plan, no structure, just where do I want to wonder.  I definitely need to do more of that.  Just wonder and wander, in every way: beads, clay, work, the yard, the city.  Let things be a little out of whack.  Especially personally having no deadlines, no "I must finish this or else I won't..." Won't what????  Okay, right here: if I don't finish something I start creatively I will not let it be considered failure, but rather a little sidetrip, the road not fully travelled. 

I'm liking this direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a loving and peaceful week everyone.

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

I love playing with new color combos too! It's amazing what you will come up with that actually works well!

I wanna see your creations!