Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Linkie Lookie Loo Tuesday

Just hopping around some of my favorite blogs and seeing what's happenin'. 

Over on Polymer Clay Daily I'm loving yesterday's extruder post.  Love me some extrudin'. 

At Kris' Color Stripes she is visiting colors with her wonderful color stories as usual. 

Art Bead Scene Blog gave us great instructions for installing Etsy widgets to our blogs (I have been trying to do that for months).

Andrew Thornton is showing off his amazing entries.  Hope you voted, I have, for Andrew, all the way!

Lisa Clarke is wowing us again with her great photography from her NEW camera, showing us the REAL Jersey Shore.

Dancin' Jules, the moderator for Polymer Clay at Craftgossip is helping us to celebrate towel day.

Cathryn at Chile Cats takes us through the adventures of cats on leashes!  Too cute.

The Lanyard Lady helps us look at documenting our progress through our beading journey.  Her writing is lovely.

Mary Ann at Dispatch from LA is planning another adventure far away.

Lastly, but far from least, a shout out to Happy Mango Beads.  They have great sales and unique beads.  Just their name alone makes me smile, smile, smile.

This was fun taking you through some of the virtual living rooms I visit in an attempt to ease my soul.

Peace and love to all.

No comments: