Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just popped in to say hi

I hope everyone is doing well.  I just finished the first day of state testing for our homebound students.  EEK and yikes.  No major catastrophes or blood on the wall...so all in all a successful day.  Round 2 on Friday and then the weekend.   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I don't have any new bead candy to show, but here is a nice shot of all the furbabies to soothe the demons (mine if noone else's).  Daisy to your left (4), Rudy center (13) and Tess (11) on your right. (no, Tess and Rudy are not related.) They all say Ruff!

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Love the photo of the puppies! I'm getting my puppy fix from that alone! Thank you very much! I needed another puppy fix.

Trying to finish up this week...*sighs* I don't have enough time!