Monday, March 15, 2010

Heaven on a plate

Wanted to share a wonderful dinner I had Thursday night.  It was truly heaven on plate.  It was a green enchilada torte.  Layers of corn tortillas, asadero cheese, green chile sauce and amazing chicken. Refried beans on the side, yumm and eee. La Victoria's is near my chiro's office on Dyer in El Paso (near Maxwell and right by Bowlero Lanes) in case you are ever in town.  Not only is the food amazing, the service is superb, attentive without being overbearing.


This was on my camera phone!

Today, we have had a nice rain on and off.  The pups have been inside for the most part.  Rudy, my oldest, paces now when the rain comes.  I got a nap in.  This is the life. 

I worked more on my Etsy store, put some new things in.  I signed up for some web analytics thing that looks intriguing.  Thinking of joining PCAGOE as a way to be more involved.  We'll see.

Have to go get some transcripts tomorrow in order to put through this application I'm submitting.  I dread dealing with UTEP, but I have to go to the eye doctor nearby and there is great lunch place, so it won't be so bad.  In the meantime, sunset, THOUGH DELAYED-UGH, is on its way.


A recent sunset on the way home......ahhhhhhh!

Peace and love, bloggers!

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Green chile?!?!? *ears perk up* I LOVE green chile--have you read the first few entries of my blog?!?!?! LOL

Ok...Love the delayed sunset pic--delayed. Did you realize it stayed light out until 8 PM today? But it was dark at 7AM this morning??@??@?@?@
That's me grousing about the DST crapola we have to live with. I'd move to Arizona, except I couldn't handle the heat!