Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun, fun, fun...

NOT!  I was a headless chicken today.  Went to two meetings that were cancelled, clear across town from each other ("you didn't get the email?).  No, in the interest of SAFETY, and call me crazy, I usually do not and cannot check email while DRIVING.  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm better now.......breathe in, breathe out.....

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I did get a lot of rest and played with some clay and beads.

Well, I'm off to chill with the furbabies.  Have a great night everyone...love to all.

Here is a necklace that I entered in a contest recently at Beader's Muse.  Fun contest.  Not a great photo. All the polymer is mine.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

I like your style!

I love people who say that--"Didn't you get the email?!?!?" Uh--when did you send it? Oh about 4:30 today. I was on my way HERE! Of course I didn't get the email!

LOL We have the same co-workers!