Saturday, January 23, 2010

My bead soup partner


Necklace and Earrings by Kathryn Brooks-Williams
Hi all:  I just was looking at my parnter's blog, Chile Cats, and ran across a necklace and earring set she had just made (see above).  I just wanted to highlight some of her items as part of our bead swap!  Her cats are also a star of her blog which I love being a pet person.

Rainy and windy in West Texas today...so I've been napping most of the day and chillaxing with the dog babies.

I recently finished up some carved/stamped beads I have made.  I love the rusticness.  Please excuse the focus, just wanted to post some of my work.  Better pictures on the way, PROMISE!  :D



By Elizabeth Freeman  Jan 2010

Enjoy your weekend.  Peace out!

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Awwwwwwww Elizabeth! You are too sweet! I can't wait to see what you make of the beads I sent you! I'm really excited!

Thanks for posting my set on your blog! That's awe-inspiring-humbling and totally cool!

Lisa Crone said...

Hi there! It's Lisa Crone from abeadaday blog! I wanted to let you know you have won a copy of my book in the first ever giveaway!! Yay!!

Please email me directly your mailing address and I'll get it in the mail ASAP. (abeadaday@sbcglobal.net)

Thanks! -Lisa