Sunday, October 24, 2010

LOVING HALLOWEEN

Loving Halloween as I do, I've had all things pumpkin on the brain.  I have to say though, I'm not overly enamored of the Jack O'Latern.  There are wonderful carvers out there, but I prefer big whole pumpkins in all their orange, autumn-y glory.  So I went over to Flickr just now and put "pumpkins" into the search window and here is what I would like to share from places far and wide:



from PKOCERES: a beautiful pumpkin colored plate w Halloween goodies.

from UCUMARI: who doesn't love a frolicking bear?

From SERCH:  a nod to the Jack O' Latern with a Pilgrim cat, too adorable to ignore.

From ANADELMA:  a perfect pumpkin patch.

from LOLLYKNIT:  one of my faves: pumpkin with socks.  Says it all.

From 1BLUECANOE: a stilllife building with a pumpkin.  I LOVE THIS.  The colors are amazing and inspiring.

It is finally cool here in El Paso (70's) and some fall can be celebrated.  I hope all of you are having a delightful Sunday!

1 comment:

Lanyardlady said...

Thanks for some fall color on this gorgeous day.