Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween--YIPPEE!!



I love, love, LOVE Halloween, my favorite day of the year, followed by Valentine's Day.  The idea of dressing up and being someone you usually are not is very alluring to me.  LOVE IT.  In our part of the Southwest part of the Halloween tradition is also Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), honoring those who have past (not on Halloween).  Part of the tradition that has exploded is skulls and skeletons.  Type in "day of the dead" in your browser window and you will see thousands of possibilities.

Well, in honor of my favorite day (and Dia de los Muertos), I made some skull items.  Some fun and friendly, a couple kinda creepy.  Enjoy!!


These are a present for a friend who loves pink.

These were kind of creepy mistakes....but I kinda like 'em.
And, of course, blue for myself.  A blue lover cannot have enough blue, right?

Have a great week all my bead-y friends!

1 comment:

Lanyardlady said...

Love the skull earrings but not a fan of Halloween! Hope you have fun...what's your costume?