Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Operation Seek and Destroy Clutter

I figured out that my muse might be hiding in my so overly neglected studio so I decided to clean, REALLY CLEAN: labeling, sorting (for beaders that can be a nightmare), trashing, etc.  I'm starting to feel the urge to create creep up.  Also, I got two new clay books that I ordered through Amazon: Julie Picarello's PATTERNS IN CLAY and Jessica and Susan Partain's POLYMER CLAY COOKBOOK about minature food charms.  They are both very well written and I can't wait to try the endless techniques within each. 

I will post before and afters of the Seek and Destroy once I'm finished.  I have about 6-10 hours work left to really be up and running (I've already put in 15 hours).  Can't wait....

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER.....

No comments: