Monday, September 6, 2010

Creative spurt

Had a creative spurt this morning.  Needed to do some beading while I was waiting for laundry and the sprinkler.  Could have cleaned, but no, I refuse to clean today.  It is Labor day, afterall, and we ALL deserve a break.  I will do some dishes later just to be sanitary, LOL.

Anyway, here are my latest creations.  Excuse the slightly fuzzy images, still working on the macro setting.  Have a great Labor Day everyone and rest up.  Tomorrow back to actual work.

Sea and Sand (Focal by Mary Ann Caroll-ceramic beauty) enhanced with some potato shaped pearls in olive.  Simple, rustic leather lace cord.  This is mine, all mine!  :D

Another shot

My wire wrapping REALLY needs some practice, EEK.

Here is the other necklace I made using another of Mary Ann's ceramic focals and some poly clay of my making, a hamsa charm from Happy Mango and some basic wood beads, on the same leather lace. I call this one Rustic Supreme.  It is large mm leather lace, so it really stretched my beading skills. Again, this is one is for me.  Being a tad greedy today, aren't I?   Enjoy.



Peace and love my fellow beadies!!

1 comment:

Lanyardlady said...

Yep, I would keep those too! Very creative and earthy-looking. Thank goodness for beading to nourish our souls.