Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve, 2009

Hip hip hooray!  Not a banner year in the Freeman world, not the worst year either.  I'm longing for a year ending in "0" though.  Just like "0" years for some reason.

As a good percentage of the world is already in 2010, Happy New Year to them and Happy almost New Year to the rest us.  I'll be sound asleep at Midnight, as always.  After the last horrible New Year's party I went to over 20 years ago, I vowed to be home and safe on New Year's watching scary movies and such.

Resolutions, no, plans, yes:

Plans 2010:
1:  Get my etsy up and running
2:  Spend more time doing things I love
3:  Job hunting for a transfer job at a campus, preferably
4:  Take better care of myself, all around
5:  Just be a better person

and 6: is a big MAYBE, add a puppy to the dog posse...we'll see, sounds good in theory.

Well, all have a fantastic night whatever your plans.  Be careful and be good to one another.

Peace and Love, really, in the New Year!


Love Elizabeth, Rudy, Tess and Daisy.   "Keep smiling, it is the beginning of peace." Mother Teresa



No comments: