Sunday, January 23, 2011

MY bead partner... Ema K

Hi all,

My Bead Soup partner is Ema K and I will let her words explain her and her work:

"I am a lampwork artist living in Central Massachusetts. I have been involved in the arts all my life. My family has a range of artistic abilities, ranging from making wool rugs, painting and stained glass to name just a few.



Personally I have worked in ceramics, drawing, painting, tole painting, wool felting and quilting. I have found my passion in lampworking. I could sit at the torch all day creating. I hope you will find joy in my creations as well."
(From the website:  http://www.emakdesigns.com/  /about the artist)

Here is her amazing Etsy shop ------>  Ema Kaye's Etsy shop
Here is her blog  ------->  Ema K Blog at Blogspot

Ema makes beautiful lampwork beads and I love glass, so I could not be happier!

I hope everyone else is having a blast....back to picking beads for Ema.....

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Whooooooohooooooooooo! You got a new partner! You have a new partner! You're gonna have fun! You're gonna shyyyyyyyyyy aynnnnnnn! (Shine)

I'm trying to emulate Sandra Bullock. Can you tell? :D

Lanyardlady said...

She sounds like a great partner. You will make something unique and pretty. I can't wait to see it!